NGAA Congress 2017
NGAA's 2017 Congress will be hosted by the Casey Cardinia Region in Melbourne's south-east.
The 2017 Congress will be held at Atura Dandenong. The DRAFT program is:
Sunday 19 November
- 6.00pm - Welcome reception at newly-opened Bunjil Place
Monday 20 November
- 9.00am - Congress, including political and keynote speakers
- The Hon. Angus Taylor MP, Assistant Minister for Cities and Digital Transformation (confirmed)
- The Hon. Bill Shorten MP, Leader of the Opposition (invited)
- 3.00pm - Member only workshop on next Federal Election campaign strategy
- 7.00pm - Congress Dinner, with guest MC Lawrence Mooney
Tuesday 21 November
- 9.00am - Master class on Data and Research
- 1.30pm - Tour of Casey Cardinia Region growth corridor
ONLINE REGISTRATIONS WILL OPEN ON 4 SEPTEMBER, 2017
Please note the NGAA Awards will not be held in 2017.